What is intellectual integrity?
We've gathered together a number of resources to help faculty and students alike get their bearings on the subject in general, including:
- a basic primer on academic honesty and plagiarism. This is a good place to begin to understand what exactly is meant by plagiarism and what kinds of practices, intentional or inadvertent, constitute it.
- a bibliography of print and electronic resources dedicated to plagiarism.
- a list of the various style guides regularly used in the academy and links to online versions where available.
- several resources to help students test their understanding of plagiarism and familiarize themselves with citations.
- Finally, links to other tutorials and to news about integrity.